Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Fall Decor

As I have mentioned many times before, I am a home décor junkie! I absolutely love decorating my house for Fall & Christmas. & pretty much any other time of the year!

So I wanted to share my décor for this years Fall season with you guys!

My f all arrangement my mom started for me & I finished.
Floral stems - Michaels.
Tin Bucket from a craft show last year.

This is on my little bar area in my kitchen,
Jar & potpourri - Marshalls.
Pine Cone tree - Bealls Outlet.
Leaf Garland - Dollar General.
Can't remember where I got the tin star. 

End table in my living room.
Sunflowers - Michaels
Had the mason jar, not sure from where.
(on a side note, save your old spaghetti jars. they are great for crafts!)
Basket bought last year - Bealls Outlet
Pumpkins bought last year - Michaels

Other end of my bar area in my kitchen.
Tin Milk can - Antique store
Floral Stems mix - Michaels, Marshalls & Kirklands
(bought the cotton stems from Kirklands last year)
Rustic Box -Bealls Outlet
Pumpkins - Michaels

I love my Simple Blessings box! I can change out the flowers for every season
Box - Bealls Outlet (last year)
Floral Stems - Michaels


You may remember my wreath from last year
I just change out the flowers for each season. Or leave it plain with just the burlap.
It is currently hanging on my laundry room door. Hence the sign :)
 

My table arrangement
Gold leaf place settings - Marshalls
Cake plate - wedding gift
Table Runner - Marshalls
Again jar & potpourri- Marhalls
Mason jar with sunflowers I also made last year

side view of table :)


So obviously Marshalls is a good place to shop for home décor. Good prices. & Michaels is the best for finding all your floral fall stems. They are actually having a sale right now too! 50% off on all fall floral. So go fast & get it before its all gone!

Happy decorating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment