Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sometimes I get a little crafty

If you remember in this post, I mentioned I was working on a paint project. I found this cabinet at a Goodwill store. Its actually a china cabinet but I just wanted the bottom piece. We are going to put it in our living room for a tv stand.

Before picture


The finished product! Used Country White color with Glaze Effects over it to give it the rustic look.


You will notice between the doors there is a piece missing. I painted the wrong side of the wood so I had to take it off and paint it obviously. It only took me 3 months to finish it! Ha! I have been slacking! I am one of those people who gets these big DIY ideas but by the end of it I no longer have any excitement. I just want to get it done. Have you done any DIYs lately? How do you handle them?


FINALLY getting some engagement/wedding pictures ready to put up! Only 1 1/2 years late. I am going to make a picture wall in our bedroom. I love these rustic frames. I found 2 of them at Kirklands a few months ago. Then I found more at a Bealls Outlet in Daytona Beach on vacation. Super excited to hang these!

nothing to do with my crafting just love this pic :)
Saturday night my hubs was working overtime so I went out to dinner with my parents & little brother. We were riding around San Marco area in Jacksonville. Had to take this picture of the St Johns River. San Marco has gorgeous old houses. It was nice to ride around & just sight see (even though I've been living right outside of Jacksonville my whole life)

Hope you have a happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment