Friday, April 24, 2015

#YSLMascara #Influenster

Hiiiiiiiiiii everyone!

Today I am bringing you a little beauty review! If you haven't heard of #Influenster you are missing out! Sign up on their site, answer questions about yourself, do reviews/surveys and you just might get picked for a #VoxBox! Its awesome! Who doesn't love free stuff?!


I recently was lucky enough to get picked for the #YSLVoxBox! I was so excited to receive this box because hello?! YSL is a VERY high end brand! In my opinion. So I couldn't wait to get my hands on this mascara!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE clumpy thick mascaras. Some girls hate it! But I am not about some natural lashes. Gimme them clumpy thick lashes girl! This YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils mascara is definitely a thick clumpy mascara. It has a very wet formula also. When I first started using it I really loved it! But honestly after awhile it gets TOO clumpy. It becomes really hard to work with it and to not get it all over your face! So I am kind of in the middle about this one. I like it but I don't. & honestly I would not buy it for $32. It doesn't seem worth it to me. ESPECIALLY when there is cheaper drugstore brand mascara dupe!





The #Dupe is Loreal Voluminous Mascara! With a whopping price of  $7.99! (on sale on this site!)
I have been using this mascara off and on for a few years. I love it! I knew immediately when I first used the #YSLMascara that it reminded me of the Loreal mascara. & to me the Loreal is better than the YSL! Seriously! The Loreal is clumpy also but it doesn't get crazy like the YSL. They have pretty similar brushes too! The YSL brush is slightly bigger.
So sorry #Influenster but I would not repurchase this product. I will be sticking to my Loreal Voluminous instead!



Don't forget to check out #Influenster! You won't regret it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment