Seriously this year has gone by entirely too fast. I bought my first Christmas gift yesterday.... I know super early. But I had to get it before it was gone. Christmas is my most favorite part of the year. Besides my birthday of course! I love the decorations, the cold weather (ya know if us Floridians are lucky enough to get some chilly weather) & the family time. I LOVE buying gifts for people. I'm a shopaholic so I get a thrill out of anything that involves shopping. Its my high. (I know I need help, don't judge me) Now don't get me wrong I know what Christmas is really about. Jesus. Bottom line. But I enjoy all the other good stuffs that come along with the season too.
So I thought I would just go ahead and share my Christmas list with the world.... So feel free to send me a gift or $$$. I take either. ;) (also this if for my mom and husband to see hint hint...)
1. Leopard Print Dress from Southern Fried Chics I am obsessed with anything leopard!
& Southern Fried Chics! They have the cutest stuff.
2. Gold Link Bracelet from J.Crew LOVE this bracelet.
3. Deep Tissue Massage. With hot stones! The stones do wonders.
4. A New Laptop! Seriously mine is hopeless. It had some viruses & I wiped it out a couple of times. Its old. & just done. I just want something I can connect to the internet with. That is it. Nothing fancy.
5. Naked Eyeshadow Palette. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
6. New Boots! I love cowgirl boots or knee high boots. I would take either... or both ;)
|Southern Fried Chics|
That is the end of my list... FOR NOW! ;) Haha!
What is on your list this year?!