So here it is...
1. A nice sunshiny day! We've had a few perfect FL Spring days in the past couple of weeks. But today its chilly! Boo! Come back Mr. Sun.
2. A bible verse or a good quote that speaks to you in the moment that you really need it.
-"I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalms 16:7-8
- "Great things never came from comfort zones."
3. My sweet Hubs. Obviously. Mainly the fact that I can honestly say he is my best friend. We always have fun when we are together & laugh. We love each other & it shows. Can't wait for our day off this Friday. We are going to this place in St Augustine. I'll let you know how it turns out. :)
4. When people are quiet. Especially in the morning times. I am a quiet person most of the time. & I am not a morning person AT ALL. Therefore please don't speak to me in the morning. Thats a little harsh I know. But hey no sugar coating here.
5. My family. I have been lucky enough to live close to the majority of my family on both my Dads side & Moms. I am a family girl. Always will be.
6. Ice cream. or anything sweet really. I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. Its out of control really.
7. Iced Coffee. It has become my new obsession. This is probably not a good thing.
8. Make up, make up & more make up. A new eyeshadow or lipstick makes me excited like a little girl. Hey, its the little things right?
9. Twitter. I love tweeting. I have over 15,000 tweets. I know, a little obsessed. But in my defense I have had Twitter since forever ago.
10. Sand between my toes. I love the beach. I don't even go that often though. & I live in FL. But I plan on going more this summer. Its so relaxing. & girl needs a tan.
11. Cooking a meal that turns out fabulous. I the best recipe I have ever made & really impressed myself with is Chicken & Dumplings. I make them in my crock pot. Heaven.
12. Singing. I have been singing for as long as I can remember. It will always be the best part of me. My gift from Him.
13. Talks with my best fran Han. (have to say fran cause it rhymes with Han!) We always have the best talks. We usually end up laughing hysterically at each other. Its the best medicine for the soul.
14. Spending time with my parents. I mentioned family before. But parents are more than family. They are the reason I am who I am today. Time with my parents is even more precious to me today than it has ever been before. When you grow up a little & do the whole move out & get married thing, you realize how precious time is with them.
|Aren't they the cutest? :)|
15. Disney World. The happiest place on earth duh!! I will be there in a little over a week. I am ecstatic!
16. A fancy handbag. I will forever be obsessed with handbags. I can never have enough!
17. Twilight. Yes I am on that bandwagon. Team Edward all day, errday. I would be his Bella Swan anytime.
18. That "just got off work, riding down the road with the music turned up" feeling. & even more if its a Friday.
19. Going home after work & just crashing on the couch because I don't have to cook that night. Like I said its the little things.
20. Massages. Preferably a professional one with hot stones. Oh it does wonders.
21. Some good b-Que. If you have read any of my posts before you know my hubs & I love some good southern b-Que. Its our goal to always find the local hole in the wall barbeque place to eat when we travel.
22. Having a supportive husband. Nothing better that having someone to be there right by your side the whole way in any season of life. He is the best.
23. Blogging. Whoda thought?! I haven't been as active on my blog this year as I was last year when I first started it. But I really enjoy it. & I don't think there is blogging rule that you have to blog everyday. I honestly don't have time for that!
24. Best friend dates. I have 3 best friends. I don't see them frequently ,but its always right back to where we left off when we get together. Good friends are hard to come by. These 3 girls are the best.
25. A good make you want to dance song. Don't lie you get down in your car!
26. 3 day weekends like this one coming up!!
27. Pedicure. What girl doesn't like a good pedi? In FL we get these things religiously.
28. Vacations. Duh. Nothing better than being away from work & real life for a few days or however long.
30. Pibb xtra. Used to be Mr. Pibb. &only a fountain Pibb, not bottle or can. With ice. Delicious.
31. Sleep. I will choose sleep over mostly anything. Even food. Maybe....
32. Finding a good deal! I am a shopaholic. I admit it. & nothing is more awesome than an awesome sale. Just awesome. :)
Hope you're enjoying this lovely Wednesday!