Friday, October 11, 2013

I have an addiction...

::AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:: That is my angelic sound because its Friday!! FINALLY.


Onto my post......
Hi my name is Ashli & I have an addiction... to home decor, holiday decorations etc etc. I have been slammin Pinterest in the last week with Fall decorations. & even dipping into the Christmas decor a little too. (I know I know, slow it down Ashli) It kinda sucks though because we live in a 1 bedroom apartment right now so I have very limited space to decorate. Pretty much no space. BUT we are moving soon then the decorating IS ON YALL!

I am planning to make a Fall centerpiece this weekend with a chicken wire basket and some pumpkins/fake hay stuff. (lets not get all technical ok?) AND my mom & I are making wreaths this weekend. We are FINALLY going to Joanns to get the supplies! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! (seriously its the little things in life)

Here are some of the things I've been pinning lately. Follow me on Pinterest. I think my page is still under my maiden name... Ashli Holton. or try Hall. We can trade ideas :)

Via Pinterest
 This is more of a Halloween decoration but you could spray paint them any color to match whatever season.

Via Pinterest
 I am in love with those Mums in the basket. LOVE (those are Mums right?...)

Via Pinterest/Better Home & Gardens
 LOVE that table runner. Its a DIY'er

Via Pinterest
 Chicken wire all day errrrday

Via Pinterest
 And old tool box kinda thing for a centerpiece!

Via Pinterest
These are the types of wreaths we are going to attempt to make. NOT going to be this fancy but one day!

Via Pinterest
 Whoda thought to use corn?! Pinterest amazes me.

Via Pinterest
 Another freakin amazing wreath! In love.


What have you been pinning lately? Do you have an addiction like I do? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment