Thursday, December 5, 2013

Randoms on Thursday

Its almost Friday folks! I have a very busy weekend ahead of me. In fact I will probably be busy every weekend now until Christmas! I love this time of year! Here are some randoms for you today since I am not feeling any kind of big inspiration for a post! I know.. slacker!

1. Guess who doesn't have to work December 23rd?! This girl right here!!!! Which means I get 5 WHOLE DAYS OFF! I am ecstatic! I haven't had a legit vacation day (besides holidays) since January when we went on our honeymoon. I can't wait!

2. I do not have a Christmas tree up yet :( I am ashamed of myself! No but really its not my fault. We are in the process of moving so I haven't put one up in our apartment. But you can bet your pretty little tush that by next weekend I will have one up! I did however create my first Christmas decoration last night!




 Isn't it the cutest?! I bought this box from Bealls Outlet awhile back. It has a lid on top that was suppose to have glass in it but it was broke. So I got a little discount on it! Then I came up with this idea for Christmas. & I can even put different flowers year round in it. I am so proud of myself when I come up with creative things. It doesn't happen very often!

3. I am DONE with my Christmas shopping except a few gift cards! Pretty excited about that!

4. I really want to watch my favorite Christmas movie. The Holiday. I can't tell you how many times I have watched that movie. It has Jack Black, Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz & Jude Law in it. If you haven't seen it watch it! You will love it.

5. Have you heard the song "Oceans" by Hillsong? If you haven't you're missing out. Its seriously amazing.

6. I have actually been putting on some eyeshadow & such lately. Well not for work. I do the basics for work. But last week for all the Thanksgiving festivities I did. I used to wear eyeshadow all the time. But I got lazy. I love makeup. & have a ton of it ,but I just quit taking the time to play with it.

7. There is literally only 20 DAYS until Christmas! How did that happen?! Madness I tell ya.

8. I screwed up our dinner last night. I made a chicken & rice casserole. Well apparently I didn't cook the rice long enough. Oops. So the rice was crunchy. EW. But in my defense this is only like the 2nd meal I have messed up since we've been married. Which is surprising! I'll do better next time. :)

9. My lips get SO chapped & dry! I've been using some ole' Blistex chapstick ,but it doesn't seem to help. Have any suggestions?

10. I've got my office decorated at work for Christmas! No one else does though. These people are such downers! Wheres the Christmas spirit?



Just noticed most of these are about Christmas. Oh well. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! :)


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Holiday! It makes me cry every time!

    As for chapped lips, I really like the Nivea lip balms and chap sticks. They have all different types!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song, "Oceans." Also, try Aquaphor for chapped lips - it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete