Friday, March 14, 2014

20 Questions

TGIF folks! I thought it would be fun to do a little questionnaire post like this one I saw on Cassie's blog. Just giving you a little more info about myself!

What is your road trip essential snack?
I would have to say some kind of sweet. Candy, little debbies, something like that. I have a big sweet tooth!

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going?
That would be awesome! I would have to take my hubs, my best friend Han or my Ma. If it was my Hubs maybe somewhere like Alaska cause I know he would love to go there. Or somewhere tropical cause we are salt water lovers! (he fishes, I tan. Perfect.) With Han or my Ma (or both would be better) I would have to say NYC. We've been on an NYC trip before together and it was a blast! Or somewhere tropical also with them. Sunshine, relaxing & of course shopping.

What was your high school jam? 
Oh wow... I had so many. I was into punk style music my 9th and 10th grade year. (yes I went through the whole Avril Lavigne stage) 11th and 12th I don't even know what I liked. Probably a little bit of everything. Taylor Swift before she got super annoying.

Would you rather have a perfect bum or a flawless face?
Face fo sho! I've always had problems with my skin. It would be heaven to not have to deal with that.


What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
No shame in my game! I always record the Kardashians. Yes yes I know everyone hates them blah blah blah! I love Khloe shes my fave. Shes more real and down to earth that others. And I love her style!


Whats your ringtone?
The "Cups" song by Anna Kendrick.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I think I was 15 or 16? Idk. I can't even remember it. That shows how great it was I guess lol.

Do you have siblings? Where are you in the birth order?
Yes a younger brother hes 17. I am 25. I was an only child until he came along and ruined everything!!! lol. J/k I love my little brother. Most of the time ;)

What physical quirk were you born with?
Well I am klutzy as they come. I trip over air everyday of my life. Its exhausting I tell ya!

What was your first car and what did you name it?
1993 Toyota Camry! I think my best friend Bri and I named it Trigger. We had the same car in high school. We had some good times in those cars!

What would you request for your last supper?
Uhhh how could I choose!? Probably some type of Italian food. I love pasta! & cupcakes!

Have you ever been hospitalized & if so what for?
Yes, when I was a teenager on a church trip I ended up in the hospital in Orlando for a UTI and Kidney infection. I do not remember being in the hospital very well because I was so doped up! I was actin a fool screaming and crying and such. My poor parents.

How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
I am like 5'5 or 5'6. My husband says I am shorter than that. Which to him I probably do because hes a whopping 6'4. I'm good with my height!

Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
I like small DIY projects. Because even the small ones I feel like I get in over my head! I am not patient at all so I usually end up rushing through the end of it. I would rather hire it out!

What do you eat for breakfast?
Sometimes milk & a granola bar. Lately its been a Coke and crackers or some little snack. I need the caffeine!

What would yo do for a living if you didn't need money?
A personal shopper would be fun! Or just traveling with my husband. That would be fun! Or a recording artist.

Finish the sentence: Every room needs....
Pretty things! I love decorating. Sometimes I am pretty creative and good at it. Other times I can't find the motivation and feel blah about it. I have spurts of creativity I guess you could say. I'm a spaz to say the least.


How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
Ha! Ummm...... sometimes twice a week, 3 if your lucky. That is my secret! I hardly ever wash it or use a straightener or blow dryer on it during the week so it stays pretty healthy because of that. I honestly only really fix my hair on the weekends. I could care less what my hair looks like at work. Pony tail and I'm good.

Will you leave the house without makeup?
Absolutely not! Y'all for real. I look scarey without make up. I think I have left my house with just some powder on or something to go tan but thats about it.

You just unloaded your Halloween haul.... what do you go for first?
CHOCOLATE! Of course.

What totally insane talent do you possess? 
Well idk about insane but I can sing. As if you couldn't tell my blog layout. But thats about the only talent I have I think.... I am a mean shopping machine too. She get it from her momma! Ha! 

Feel free to borrow the questions for your blog! Hope you have an amazing Friday! Hello weekend! :)



















2 comments:

  1. I'm a reality TV junkie, my DVR is full of trashy reality TV and I love it haha . I love that your cars name was Trigger lol too cute. Have a good weekend girly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am not the only junkie!! lol. Hope you had a great weekend too!

      Delete