& for todays randoms....
1. I have finally been getting some of our furniture painting done. I mentioned in this post I had finally found a dresser I loved. Last weekend we got the base color painting on it. Now I just have to put the glaze & top coat on. Then voila! We can stop piling our clothes all over the floor in our room. :)
|Here is one of the night stands I also painted, before it was glazed. I will post pics of the finished products soon.|
2. Everyone's been jumping on the resolution train. Me? Not so much. I hate making them because I know I won't keep them. I have been thinking more about working out and eating better though. I really have got to get it together. Over the holidays I majorly slacked off. Especially on the gym. I actually did 40 minutes on my elliptical at home last night! Go me! Its a start. And today I downloaded the Nike Training app to my phone. It has a bunch of work outs and shows you exactly how to do them. I am excited to try this out in the gym! So maybe secretly I am making a resolution? I am just not calling it that to trick myself! Ha!
|Source Google. Screenshots from the Nike Training App|
3. Speaking of eating healthy... Anyone have any quick easy ideas for breakfast foods? I have to eat breakfast in the morning or I am starving and feel like crap. I usually eat a granola bar, dry cereal etc. With some kinda of milk to drink. I am burnt out on granola bars and such though. I need new ideas. And it has to be easy because I have no time in the morning to make a breakfast. I could get up earlier, but we all know thats not gonna happen.
4. I have been wanting to start some kind of new devotional. Specifically for wives. I saw this post yesterday on Kaylas blog, where she talked about this devotional. Looks like it could be a good one? Anyone else reading a devotional geared towards wives?
5. I have been on & off sick since like the beginning of December! What the heck?! I started getting a sore throat last Friday AGAIN. I just got over an upper respiratory infection the week of Christmas. As I mentioned here. Obviously I need to start taking some vitamins & better care of myself or something. Cause this crap is for the birds!
6. I am SO excited about our anniversary trip coming up & a Disney trip with my Ma!!! The hubs & I are going to Savannah, GA at the end of this month for our 1 year anniversary. I can't wait to just relax & spend time with my hubs. Then the end of February I am going to Disney World with my Ma! She got Disney tickets for her bday in July and we just haven't been able to plan a trip because we've been so busy. So I am pretty excited!
7. I love the Hard Candy brand of make up. I have one of their pretty eye shadow pallets. I was considering trying out their concealer and mascara. I have a concealer I really like but its spensive! Yes I said "spensive". So I wanted to try out some others. Anyone tried theirs before?
8. Anyone watch the show Eric & Jessie on E? I only caught a couple of episodes from last season. But I love it. Jessie is a singer. I love to sing. So I like it. :) Isn't it coming back on? When? Somebody help a girl out here.... I rarely watch TV. Besides Nashville and The Walking Dead with my Hubs. (what opposites! ha!) My Hubs pretty much controls the TV. I am usually running around the house doing stuff anyways cause I'm nuts & I can't sit still for a minutes..lol. So I really don't have time to get hooked on a lot of shows anyways. What are your fave shows?
Andddddd thats all I got for now folks! My OCD wants me to continue to # 10 for an even # but I am out of ideas. Ha! So the end. :)
I am linking up with Liz @ Fitness Blondie for The Hump Day Blog Hop! Check her out! :)