Monday, May 12, 2014

Mushy

Here we are again! I really need 3 day weekends. I would be so much more productive during the week if I had Saturday through Monday off! Wouldn't you?

This weekend was so busy but so fun too! I am feeling a little mushy today. Lovey dovey. Whatever you want to call it. I had an awesome weekend with my husband. We had a little date night Friday night. Dinner at Chilis and a movie. We saw The Other Woman. So funny! You have to go see it if you haven't yet. We had a nice night just enjoying each others company.

My husband got the bright idea for us to get up at the crack of dawn Saturday morning to go walk on the beach. If you know anything about me you know that I despise mornings. But I agreed anyways and I'm really glad I did. I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be. The iced coffee helped. :)
We walked on the beach, sat down for awhile too & just talked. The beach has always been our thing. Our first date was in Fernandina Beach at a little seafood place. We spent multiple dates taking walks on the beach. (the perks of living in FL) He asked me to marry him on the beach. Hes a salt water fisher. We just love it. Sometimes we let life get us so busy that we forget to take some downtime for each other & relax. Talk about life & what we want for our life together. For those couple of hours nothing else mattered in the world. I was spending quality time with the man who holds my heart & thats all I needed.





If you feel like being "mushy" today with me. Check out this post on Huffington Post.

"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine." -- Maya Angelou

Happy Mushy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment