Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Pretties

Happy Friday Folks!

I get excited when I find a beauty product that I absolutely love! & I'm sure you do too! So I wanted to share some of my latest awesome beauty finds.

#1 NYX Roll On Shimmer

source Google
This stuff is GORGEOUS! I am serious. If you have not tried it go get some now! This is my fave color Salmon. Walnut is a really pretty color too. It goes on so smooth & lots & lots of SPARKLE! If you don't like sparkle stay far away! (I purchased mine at Target $3.99)
It really reminds me of the bareMinerals High Shine eyeshadow I mentioned in this post.


#2 Wet n Wild Lipstick

source Walgreens.com
This lipstick is only $1.89! How crazy is that?! I love the color "Bare It All". It is a very matte lipstick. Stays on well. Rich color. Just perfection.

#3 Rimmel London Primer

source Google

source Google
I have tried both of these primers & love both! They have a little bit of different texture between the two. The Stay Matte is a little bit thicker. Fix & Perfect has made my face tingle a little bit when applying it. Probably because I have sensitive skin & it has been a little dry lately which makes it more sensitive. I would recommend both. They both help hide pores & keep my oily skin under control. & again they are super cheap!

#4 Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation

source Google
 Which brings me to #4! You will not be disappointed using the primer & the Stay Matte foundation together. It has awesome coverage also. Which is something I desperately need. I have breakouts & old scars from breakouts. I will take all the help I can get!

#5 Garnier Moisture Rescue Refresh Gel Cream

source Google
This stuff is heaven for a girl like me with serious oily skin! I haven't been very good at moisturizing my skin lately. & from what I hear moisturizing is key to helping your skin age better. So I went on the hunt for a moisturizer I could use at night that wasn't greasy. I absolutely love this stuff. It feels cool to the touch when you apply it. It feels like it sucks right into my skin. I highly recommend this if you have oily skin.

#6 L'Oreal Colour Riche Colour Caresse Lipstick

source lorealparisusa.com
This is by far my most favorite lipstick of all time! I just happened to pick this out at Walgreens one day on a whim. It is the perfect color for me. & it goes on so smooth too. Try it out. You will love it.

I usually stick to the less pricier beauty products. I will splurge occasionally. But I love to share the good deals when I find them! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

What are some of your favorite beauty products?
Do you stick to the less expensive brands?
What are some of the products you splurge on?

No comments:

Post a Comment