Welcome to Tuesday. Better than Monday ,but no where near as awesome as Friday.
Some things going on currently with me, myself & I.
1. I absolutely cannot wait for this weekend! I will be Daytona bound Friday afternoon as soon as I get off work! I can't wait to just relax & soak up some Florida sunshine. I need a tan something serious.
2. I haven't been very motivated to post lately. Obviously. I know there is no "rule" about how much you should post on your blog ,but sometimes you just feel obligated. Do you ever feel like that?
3. I have been doing Weight Watchers the past couple of weeks with my best fran Han. I'm still kinda learning the ropes on it. I haven't been as strict as I should be. But I am seriously cracking down on myself. I have to.
4. ....I say I have to because I have a very negative image of myself right now. Have you ever looked at a picture of yourself and think "OMG do I really look like that?" Yep. I had one of the moments.
5. I am going back to school in the fall. I am pretty nervous about this. Excited too. I just want to stay motivated & be proud of myself for accomplishing this.
6. I am addicted to Coke & sweets. I am so serious. If I could get that aspect of my diet under control (which I will dang it!) I would be so far ahead of the game!
7. I went to my little sis-in-laws high school graduation last night. They played the song I sang at my graduation in 2007. It made me feel a little nostalgic. Oh to be an 18 year old high school graduate again...
8. Speaking of.... I am starting to feel super old when people ask me what year I graduated. especially when their response is "oh wow!".... But then sometimes they say I thought you were younger than that! So I guess I shouldn't complain. Apparently I still look like a kid.
9. I have been reading this book. Very slowly. I am a slacker when it comes to reading. (unless its Twilight. yes I was one of THOSE nerds) I really want to go in depth with this book though. I haven't been keeping up with a devotion lately and I really should be.
10. I like my job. As in the actual job I do. The people I work with, not so much. It really affects my day a lot of the time. More than I would like it to. I need to do something about that.
11. Some negativity in this post.... Sorry about that. I have had kind of a bad attitude in general lately. I really think that stems from my bad view of myself right now.
12. I went to bed at 9pm Sunday night & it was absolutely glorious! I wish I could get myself in the bed every night at this time. Do you get your full 8 hours of sleep? How do you get everything done & do this?
Completely random post. Hope I didn't bore you guys to death!
Have a sunshiny day :)