Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy birthday to my Ma

Happy birthday to the best woman I know. I don't know what I would do without my Mom. She has always gone over & beyond for me. She puts everyone else before herself. She is an amazing Mom, woman of God, wife & friend. I hope one day when I'm a mom I can be as great as her. My Mom has always prayed for me & blessed me. She has showed me what real unconditional love is. She loved me when I didn't deserve it at all. She has taught me that family means everything in this life. She has taught me how to be responsible & do what you're called to do. Whether it be taking care of your family or giving your God given gift back to Him however you can. I will never forget what she has taught me. & I will teach my children the same. I am blessed to call her my Mom.

getting ready in the hotel for my wedding Jan 2013
pulling up to the wedding :)

after the wedding :)
Moms birthday 2012
Easter 2012
Daytona, May 2012
2011

2009

2 comments: