Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm a little obsessed...

If you have been reading my blog for very long you have probably figured out I'm slightly obsessed with a certain country man.
THE Luke Bryan. Who else?!!

Today is his birthday!!!! 37 years old. I actually didn't find out he was in his 30s until a couple of months ago. I thought he was much younger. Just proves the man works on his figure. :)

& oh does he shake it!

Muscles much? :)

Every girl loves a country man in a button up plaid shirt.

This picture actually reminds me of my husband... I get pics like this from him during hunting season lol

exactly.

He is the only straight man I know who can pull off a V neck shirt

The man has gorgeous teeth!

All I know is his wife better be shakin' it in the kitchen right now & makin' this man a birthday cake!
For more Luke love check out my post here.


Happy birthday to the man Mr. Bryan! :)

2 comments: