Friday, June 14, 2013

My Ma's Enchiladas






Don't they look delicious?!

I made these this past Wednesday night. My hubs loved it! The recipe is actually my Moms. She doesn't cook very often but this recipe was always one of my fave's growing up. This recipe is super easy! Y'all know I like easy. I am not about being in the kitchen all night.

What you will need:

-1 box of Hamburger Helper Enchilada mix

-Large tortillas

-Hamburger meat

-1 can of enchilada sauce (i use the Old El Paso brand)

-shredded mexican cheese or cheddar

First brown your hamburger meat. Then follow the directions on the Hamburger Helper box. When you're done with this, spoon the mixture into the tortillas, roll them up and place them in a Pam sprayed baking dish.
Once you have put all the rolled up tortillas in the dish pour the enchilada sauce all over the tortillas, then sprinkle the cheese over the sauce. Put the dish in the oven at 350 degrees just long enough to melt the cheese on top. These are really good served with sour cream also.

Your husband will sing your praises for making this! I promise! Or just make it for yourself! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment