Monday, June 10, 2013

Trash The Dress shoot











Here are some of my faves from my Trash The Dress shoot! These were taken out at Little Talbot Island in Jacksonville. The scenery was beautiful. We were bummed because we couldn't actually get down on the beach because for one you had to climb down a cliff to get to it & second the tide was too high. My shoot was pretty clean cut though. Not a full on Trash The Dress. I couldn't bring myself to ruin my dress. My photographer Nichole was amazing though. She had so many good ideas. & she was a trooper helping me crawl through the bushes and pushing me up into the tree. Let me tell you it was a challenge in that dress!
I love love love my dress! I wish I could wear it all the time. I felt like a princess on my wedding day.

Nichole's photography business is Snapshot~Sisters. She is located in Callahan, FL. She has a Facebook business page. (Or her name is Nichole Womack, if you can't find her business page) She does amazing pictures & is really fun to work with!
She did my wedding also. (I am still getting around to posting those pictures). Look her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment