Thursday, June 6, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

I'm throwin' it back today! 90s style of course.

 Jonathan Taylor Thomas! AKA JTT.
From the show Home Improvement. I was IN LOVE with this kid right here when I was a tween. I had every magazine picture of him from Teen Beat or Bop (whatever they were called) I could get my hands on! And I plastered them all over my walls in my room. True lovin' for real.
Here is an older pic of him. Still rockin' the hair I see. Not too shabby JTT, not too shabby.


Oh yah you know it! I rocked the Jelly shoes as a 90s child. They were my fave.


 The Garfield & Friends show! I LOVED this show as a kid. I would watch it every morning before school.
My Dad usually woke me up by singing the theme song... "We're ready to party, we're ready.. I hope you brought lots of spaghetti!..." Classic. 

And you can't forget Bobbys World! These were my morning shows. I had to watch them.


A-Teens! A Swedish pop music group. I listened to them when I was about 12 years old. So that was early 2000's (close enough to the 90s). They did a few cover songs like "Dancing Queen" and "Mammma Mia". 


Mariah Carey's Daydream Album. Specifically her "Always Be My Baby" song. 
Now granted I was only 6 when this album came out... But when I got a little older I used to sing & dance around my cousin's (Sheanice)  room listening to this. Her older music is classic. I love it. Her new stuff... ehhhh not so much.


Oh yah I'm serious! So serious I had a matching t shirt & shorts set that said Achy Breaky Heart on them when I was a kid. LOL. Oh Billy.....




P.S.! I am joining the I Love Bloglovin link-up party hosted by Northern Belle Diaries and Postcards from Rachel. Go join the fun & meet some new blog friends!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your for this. Dancing Queen was my jam and my AOL screen name was dancingqueen0789 at one time hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love it!! I thought I was the coolest listening to them! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete